Saturday, November 29, 2008

Primer on Israeli House Demolitions


part 2 | part 3

P.S. According to one local prominent antiwar/middle eastern activist there is "good" zionism. According to another, after a period of time after being awakened to zionism I should no longer be outraged. Well it's been about five years since I've become aware of zionism and the plight of the Palestinians, and I still haven't seen any evidence of that "good" zionism, and it's awfully hard for me not to be outraged still. I must be wrong headed because these two individuals are embraced by the local Palestinian/Muslim community and I am shunned. So I'll no longer attempt to express solidarity with the local Palestinian/Muslim community or seek solidarity with them. I will however still attempt to raise consciousness to the evil of zionism.

No comments: